Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas

Though not as fruitful and happy compared to previous years, the presents made up for it.

Really thankful for alot of the gifts, I've only recieved 2 chocolates this year!
I really love the alarm clock from von! Love it love it! Thanks alot!
Liwen & Sher's are equally good, u gals don't owe me anything, really. I've very happy with what I got :)
I love Jiaying's magnet she made herself! Though I'm nt sure if tat's me inside, haha.
Thanks to Tricia for the pens.
Trina your note touched my heart! Thanks mei!
I'm especially grateful to the plt 17 boys. I love the art piece. Wonderful :)

Thanks every1 for the gifts, I felt really blessed to have u peeps as friends. Love u all!

Okiez, next week there'll be guitar lesson. Please bring along your guitar, tuner if u have and song book. Lirong pls pass me back my guitar. hahas.

Gonna start lesson proper in AFS le. wow... It's been awhile... I hope I can catch up with studying, don't know if my brain can still work... hmm...

Thank God for new blood in the Gliderz committee. New peeps, new ideas, work more distributed! Hehe. Wonderful :)

Alright, time to slp.

No comments: