Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Youth Camp 2005

Camp theme = "My foot is on the Rock, my name is on the Roll"

Camp Verse:
"2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn [a] of my salvation, my stronghold."

Wad a great camp.... Emotional roller-coaster... Lot's of things to tell my group but dunno why something held me back...

Though went thru hell lot of frustrations, I was really encouraged by lots of other occassions... Like my very "co-operative" group suddenly high morale, played the game to the hardest they can.

QS and KS really really are very very very zealous for God... I'm ashamed of myself.... Though I could go thru 4SL with Clement and Re-dedicate Si Hao, but it's harvesting I really really wanna do for God...

I think I'm really getting old... Lot's of signs telling me that...

Cannot win arm wrestling against KS... Unable to stay up a bit later... Lose concentration while leading devotion and prayer... Cannot finish a proper packet of breakfast...

Playing the role of
Facilitator/AGL/Musician/Worship Co-ordinator/Cousin/Friend/Senior/Committee
really is a big big big challenge...

At a point when Facillitator is suppose to come in, All the other roles have to halt, esp Worship Co-ordinator...

When committee is needed, AGL/Cousin/Friend is jeopardized, they know I know the games, but I can't tell...

As a Musician, I cannot be with the group, no AGL/Facilitator to be...

I know during the debrief you all might think that I'm just weak... so I'm telling you all now, yes I'm weak, I'm not ashamed to admit it... Coz I'm a mere HUMAN... and I need God's strength... Yes, with God's strength, I managed to pull thru... But really, we shld not just stick to the committee for double roles next time...

The camp's been messy, but it's a hell lot of growing and re-understanding for everyone there....

I will not be shaken... Really, this blog proves that even though I'm weak, God's strength and sturdiness doesn't leave me... I will not be shaken...

No comments: