Monday, November 21, 2005

Crapz....

My bloody comp.... Crashed and burnt....

Right... so I thought nothing would've happened when it turned off by itself during defragmentation...

Heck... I tot I could've install Linux and partitioned to run XP as well... Damn it man... right when I needed it the most... All my critical files are gone....

M.A.D's J2ME wireless toolkit and SDK.... shitz...
13th's Admin and Finance files...
Youth Camp minutes, notes and worship slides...

Ok, I deserve it... Should've backed up everything rite? Wad the heck... How was I to know???

Right... The WMAs I've bought cannot be played, the Meego I've created cannot be used... Hell... THIS is technology??? Shitz man...

God... why? I've never spend as much time on the comp as b4... Why? What's the lesson I have to learn here?????? WHY????????? All my work is lost... BB website, FYPJ project, Earnings records, MSN logs. All my IE bookmarks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe it... Now I have to go thru the painful windows update............... 100mb of crap to download...

Oh btw... If you're reading my blog, there's nothing to be shy or ashamed or wadever not... It's up here for all to view... It's not like me or you have done something bad rite?

Oh no..... Lovelle!!!! you've view my blog on Mr. Jonathan's COMP! What if he were to look at the IE's ??? Hmm... everyone would've been exposed... Hehehe....

No comments: