Saturday, November 19, 2005

Overwhelmed...

Oh God... I'm like the seed which fell among thorns... Choked by all the things in life...

Thank God for blessings... Money kept coming into my wallet until I couldn't manage to keep them properly...

The whole week was work, work and school work... It sux... Can't find a proper computer to install Linux... Can't test out... haiz....

Wed's cell grp was kinda fast... Rained quite heavily after cell...

Been driving everywhere coz of delivery...

Thurs was kinda tough... slpt around 3am... woke up on 7++ I wondered how I managed... Slogged thru sch... worked @ JJRG... Gerlind was telling me how terrible Singaporean drivers are.. Most of them are really out there to cause accidents.. Some are out to cheat ppl's insurance money... bla bla bla..

Friday I gave away my "1st kiss"... How terrible...

Ran into a PILLAR.... All because it was camoflauged... and there were too many water droplets on my side mirror.... :( Really sad...

Rushed to 4SL training... only to find many late, lots not around... I think we need to really PRAY HARD for God's strength and will to be done in this coming Youth Camp...

Guess what.. I got another summon... this time is because I've not placed enough coupons... How wonderful can my day get? great right? I was on the verge of breaking down...

There's just too many things to cope with...

Today's delivery was simple... I chosed to stop a day to be a "great" testimony to my parents... I chosed to lay in bed til I slept enuff..... it sux...

Parade was lousy... although had chances to interact with the Boys, but kinda feel that it's not enough..

Home's the word... Need to go home... you know? "HOME"...

No comments: