Saturday, November 05, 2005

ZzZzZz...

Today's parade kinda boring, but it's satan's job to make it so I guess...

No matter how "nothing to do", how sianz & bo liao, we're suppose to be there... Rain or shine, we're not suppose to say "I'm not in the mood" or "Lazy to go...".

We're suppose to pray for God's wisdom and alertness, try to look for opportunities, if not create some... I feel that some of us are starting to become complacent, even myself fall into that trap.... Yawnz...

Eye doctor asked me to stop my Timolol treatment.... how "considerate"... yea, though the lousy painful and �鷳 part no more... But really waste of my money... He sounded rather concerned that if I had started using the medicine...

Hopefully he did not prescribe me wrong things.... Scheduled me with an earlier appointment... ugh.... hopefully it's not another painful experience...

Goin to change skin again =X

No comments: