Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The world's against me...

I hate the world we're living in

There's nothing to live for here

If it's not for God's commands...

"If you do what is right, will you not be accepted?" This verse is for all of you....

Often can see the sawdust in other's eyes but miss the log in ours? I've reflected, all of you are NATO... Disappointment time n time again...

Fed-up...

New working environment, $5.50/hr I heard... transport can claim, food covered I think, transport home...

Ain't that good? want this job? Maybe...

Who says I'm quitting? "Quitters never win, winners never quit..." I want to win... At least I'll die trying hard...

YOU dun even know how to kick the ball properly, yet you can criticise PROFESSIONALS... same goes to those Newpaper editors... Idiots, nonsense comments...

No comments: