Sunday, November 13, 2005

A CHEST-full of load...

Yep.. loads of things to get off my chest...

1. TWB... sorry but this gotta get off 1st... You think u're always rite... You are no soccer fan, just a blind follower, ppl say this gd tat gd u just blindly follow.... Nv even try out things say no good... Always condemn and stereotype...

2. SXH... I can't bear things for u anymore... This is the last emotional blackmail I'm letting u use on me... How was I so blind... Yea... Now can see the big pic liao, Thank God...

3. JLY... Thanks for all the joy u've brought...

4. PJN... I sometimes disagree with wad u say, I can't imagine u also can stereotype ppl as well... sometimes can't take it that you can't stand some minor things...

5. MSL... Some tasks are just not suitable for you...

6. SSS... Attitude, moody person.... lazy? Just a FEMALE.......... sorry to those good gals out there... this's the real female...

7. BKL - Open up pls, I see that u're falling into wad I was before... dun be over obsessed in wad u do...

8. STJ - Thankz for the understandings and time to hear me out... Owe u...

9. JZH - It's my pride, I can't work with you... Ask God to change that... I can't stand the way you do things, you tell me to do things the logic behind what u do...

10 - LCCL - You're an idiot, dumbass, crazy, madman... self-scrutinizing and always judgin ppl... time to wake up....

The world is so evil... can't I live in a computer game?
"A guitar in hand, the world conquered" - MayDay/WuYueTian
"I'll be there for you" will be their 2nd last song for Final Home... LLZ is great...

No comments: