Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Busy day 2...

Woke up to a rather tired start....

I thought I've missed out on IT3735's homework! But thank God i've it done already!

Mr. Ong is such a kind man. Allowed me to go off early as long as I can complete the practical... Tml 2 hrs dun have his class also... Such a kind person, I've wronged him in yr 2 :(

Suki sushi? suppose to be there at 3pm... End up they all wanna go sakae, den alrite la... sakae it it...

Rushed down to MRT, record time sia, 3:36pm reach Sakae... Surprised to see JADYN!!!! haha... Her 1st time in a sushi bar! Nice... Upload pics later....

Nice, nice, nice... everything that was edible was nice... Maybe shouldn't eat the chilli.... Shit... hate the feeling, dry and spicy, bitter and choking.. I rather eat wasabe, at least is moist...

Now sore throat.... but alrite lar, small price to pay for such wonderful meal... Had laughs and plans, great fellowship! Haha, Qian & Jolie nv come, they sure missed out alot!

Went to Jon's place fix router, troubleshoot for awhile, looks like my skills almost on par with Arthur liao... Hee hee.. Unsure where gone wrong, we got Jon to call Helpdesk...

Super unfriendly, accuse us of changing things, tok rubbish somemore... How can coaxial cables lose signal after 2 metres??? That was the lousiest excuse I've heard...

Anyway, since the Helpdesk say so, we connect using the 2m cable lor... Of course it worked, but it's not the point, coz like tat no need to watch SCV liao... so slowly by slowly fix up...

Ok... learnt a new thing, how to test for connection range :)

Jon drove us to Arthur's place, suppose to get router for Dreamerz, end up he can't find. End up I struck GOLD!!! Thank God! Arthur not using CCNA book, I can now use and refer!!!!! Ain't that gr8?

So... got a few other stuffs, Jon dropped us @ Admiralty MRT - how convienient, so I called Jolie to pass her the digi cam.... Chat wif Dreamerz all the way to terminal....

Went home, rushed to shower and play with Linux :) Now installing halfway... Looks great, moves fast... And it's a PENTIUM ONE CPU!!!! dig this Microsoft! =p

Signing off!

No comments: