Friday, November 11, 2005

New job?

It doesn't suits me...

Though lucrative pay, it just doesn't suits me...

Having to stand there watching teenage "ang moh"s almost half naked kicking their long legs in the air with mini-skirts, dancing to disco ecstasy-like music...

The music is just too inviting, I hate to "cannot dance" & "not suppose to sing"... Unbearable...

The banquet part is not a job at all... It's the clearing and setting up... That's crap...

Anywayz transport is not covered, only a $4 transportation fee - which is actually the taxi fare goin into BC.

Dinner is really really crapz... A big struggle for me... Coz just had Cell discussing on it...

Suppose to sneak food so that non of the "heads" sees it... Since it's a party, there's disco, the lights near the food were off. Everyone were more into dancing on the platform den eagered to eat the food... So we're all rushing at that moment...

*Freeze*

"Is that right?" "Why have to sneak?" "Food not covered meh?"

*Cont.*

Supervisor said, "It's your dinner..."

"Fine..." Sad man... my dinner had to be sneaked into a corner... No different as mice or rats...

$5.50/hr * 5hrs + $4 = $31.50xx
$31.50 * 2 = $63.00xx

I'm tired as heck... It's only 1st day... the pay is half of Tiger Beer.... I rather work at APB... :(

No comments: