Sunday, November 06, 2005

School re-opens...

Ok, 1 month just whizz pass like that...

So fast final sem already... I've never thought I could reach this place...

Lot's of uncertainty in my life now... Uncertain of the choices I've made...

Wondering if at any point of time my life could've been different...

Too late to regret anything, just pray that the road ahead will be easier then before. Since I've gone thru attachment & FYPJ, class seems better in some sense... Hopefully I can shine brightly for Jesus..

Okie... Youth Camp 05 comin up... Wish that sometimes God can hold time and everything stood still, so I can catch a breather, maybe round around the world and den take a rest, have a sip of drink and continue again...

Nowadays can't even find time to go cycling with KWO & JY like we used to... Now's "drive!", "go faster!", "hurry up!", "why u always late?"... haiz... if only God allows just 1 day, 24 hours for time to stand still...

Guess my God's been wonderful to me already... At least I have a chance to serve Him... Seeing the people in my group and remembering my role makes me think: "Am I worthy to lead them?" lot's of fear... I think I need God's strength now...

2 corinthians 6 probably my passage for the remaining year... especially verse 3... gotta be good testimonies... not gotta, have to... maybe not have to, is a must...

okie... this skin is gettin on my nerves... finally found a new theme to work on... signing off

No comments: