Saturday, December 03, 2005

Gratefulness...

All I have to tell God is Thanks...

Prayers have been answered, paths shown, disciplined...

The TTSH checkup was terrible as usual, but finally they've diagnosed me as someone WITHOUT Glaucoma!!! YES!!!

Now, the nervous thing is whether CMPB will place me in PES B or some other category....

Really hope I won't be a "cao kheng" soldier... But really, I want to be a Commando... Why? good qns, I'll get back to you when I think of it.... Perhaps it's a childhood dream...

X'mas round the corner.... Lots of gifts to prep... I wonder why they don't let us have hols before X'mas eve? Why must it be after??? and only a week??? Madness... but really, Thank God for this coming break... If not really will break down... starting to have signs of wear and tear, exhaustion & fatigue...

Hard disk got prob... Camera spoil... God telling me to be content.... Been wanting this and that, as if I got the money to buy like that... Even got money always never think about giving back to God... I think I'm contented...

Owe kwo $25...

It's definitely not by chance nor accident that my cousin joined Sembawang Sec, it's definitely God's will to let her take GB as her CCA... Now the prob here is, I'm a bad conversationalist, YOU all know right? Ya, need ALL of YOUR help... I felt very very bad, unable to reach out to her during the camp even though she's in my group... I think instead of having fun, she suffered coz the facilitator was tooooooo busy...

"O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2

No comments: