Thursday, December 22, 2005

Jump jump jump....

Why ppl nowadays like to jump?

My aunt almost, one of my fren almost... Den my fren's cousin jumped to his death...

Sometimes I wonder, Satan really done a good job in this world. Too many distractions, and diversions in live which leads to depression... In the past, where got such things as depression???

Thank God that aunt and fren din't jump... as for that fren's cousin, I wonder what will Jesus ask him...

All 3 due to relationship problems.... Thank God I'm not in one now... (not say I won't ever be =p)

So little time, so much work... CITECT's assignment not finish... Presents not wrapped (out of wrapping paper!)... Video not finish........................ God.... can I have 25hrs a day for this xmas? lolx...

Everytime I try to come back early I doze off..... end up no work done... nvm tat but when i wake up i'm not fresh... instead I feel so sick..

damn cough.. hard throat with phelgm.... ugh... looks like I really cannot sing in this coming carolling..... :( booohoooooo.......... sob* sob*

PRAYER... the most powerful tool a man can have...

Signing off~

No comments: