Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Jealously Jealouse Jealousy....

Oh no.... I'm so jealous...

All the good stuff ppl get for pressies....

The only nice stuff I got for any occasion was this year's birthday - 76ers' shorts n a pair of boxer's turned rag cloth(could've been better with the jersey though =p)

Glad that sher liked her Arsenal jersey... kinda weird though.. I think the sales rep there might think we're saddist or something...

Arsenal lost to bolton 2-0 and we bought a Kid's size jersey... hah...

This Christmas seems to lack of something.... Maybe church nv plan any event ba.. Or maybe we dunno if they have.. Unlike last year, there was the kick and spite to rush for Christmas... hah...

Just b4 u all get ur pressies ready~ Thought I'd compile my wish list... Maybe u all dunno wad to get me ya? =X Juz kiddin.... I doubt that whatever's here u all can't afford it ba...

  1. AMD Processor + Motherboard. (Some of u might noe wad I'm toking about =D)
  2. MP3 player with FM, supports WMA with DRM. (Size doesn't matter)
  3. Any PDA phone (iPaq is cool :D)
  4. A car... Doesn't has to be Mini Cooper S Cabrio =P A March or a Colt will do =D

Heh... 4get bout the gifts.... I'm happy with anything - BE CONTENT!!

Dudes n Dudettes, I'm suffering a brain fault, I dunno wad to buy for u guys......... pardon me if my pressies to u is not wad u like...

Ok... I think I failed miserably for MAD, teacher looking for me liao...

Signing out~

No comments: