Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sinful...

I will never go back there to work again...

Although $40++ in just a night, the peeps there are really corrupted... ok, not so much corrupted but ill-disciplined..

Customer gave us 2 bottles of wine, den suddenly took them back... On the way back, they decided to give some to us...

Left with 4 bottles, this guy actually asked his friend to smuggle 2 bottles home... yea.... infront of the lift... Infront of me... gosh... so blatant...

"Father, forgive me, I failed this test of righteousness, I did not stand against him to stop him from sinning..."

Food was "rattish" again... Although this time the manager actually said it's allowed... More comfortable to take, but still "rattish"...

Screwed up... They forgottened that it's Monday... transport ends at 12am on weekdays... made us wait there for 20mins, den made us take cab home... If never claim back for us we'll surely complain...

Photoshop test... Assignment not done... no software to do it... I'm so dead...

Thanks a hell lot Ron, for paying for the cab fee 1st :) Thanks Mr. J, lunch on me tml ya?

No comments: