Thursday, December 08, 2005

Fed up... Sick...

Sometimes I feel that you all are some headless worms, tagging onto what others say...

I still dun get why no facilitators is better... After all, AGLs/GLs can approach them for help if they need help. GLs shouldn't take the role of a facilitator... GL's the one always motivating the group.

A facilitator always brings the mood down because he/she suppose to be the "sian" one - in a non-beliver's view. Coz they're always the "holy-holy" "pls stop naggy" "when u're stopping?" kind of person...

Also, facilitators are 3rd parties, so they might see things that the GLs/AGLs might not see... Of course if the facilitators have nothing to do, they of course can look out for those who are ready to recieve Christ...

Haiz... I dun think I'm up to it... I disappoint God... I disappoint myself...

My expectation too high? Dun think so... My roles there are not given the 100%... It just saddens me............

But I rejoice! Thank God for the 10 new bros/siss! Yea... thank God...

Thanks Dreamerz for trying to console me... Btw Sherz, I did not want to be AGL in the very very beginning... I rejected it TWICE...

Anywayz... DABAO......

Signing off~

No comments: