Monday, December 19, 2005

I woke up to...

Okie... I overslept, slept thru alarm... I think I'm becoming a pig...

Had a "wild" nite.... Aunt threatened to commit suicide... Why? will tell if u ask, not gonna blog it down...

Anyway, reached home after 1am... so can't find fault la hor... Sorry to my carolling group, I missed 50% of the pratises liao...

Anyway, woke up and eat durian, drank yakult, choc and pizza... nv drink water...

Went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner... Nice place, nice food, the waiters/waitresses damn pro... I dun think I can do wad they're doin... I table, serve once.... Dun count refills

Drinks are free-flow, so really worth it. (1 person order can liao =x) Fish & Chips really great portion... Kid's meal really really worth it, free sundae and drink (also free-flow).

Maybe nv taste b4, but the food's really unique and nice in a special way. But the rice reminds me of JJRG's baked rice, coz same flavouring, same taste, just that Outback's rice is really really soft and every grain is by itself =) yum!

Photos will be uploaded soon :)

Just b4 went out to eat, recieved news of my wish... Oh my... I didn't think ANYONE would've bought me the boots!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a Million Huiling!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dunno wad to say but really... Very very touched... Thanks!!!! I dun deserve such a nice present... Lost for words... But really really thankful... Also dunno how to receive this wonderful Xmas gift, so pai seh...

THANKS!!!!!

oh ya, Thank God too :) Thank God for this wonderful Sister!!! hee :)

No comments: