Thursday, July 31, 2008

Waking up from my headache...

I need to update... Before I forget everything...

Just had an accident... The bloody idiot!!! UGH!!! Still can scold me for not looking out for him???
I cannot believe it! Stupid lorry driver.... I am going to claim his insurance for sure.

I'm selling my car and he just left his doggy mark there! The rage that fills me was so intense I really thank God I didn't do anything silly.

Prior to this unreasonable beyond explanation event was an extremely joyous one...

Met up with ZH, found out that he had prayed and recieve Christ!!! What a joy! Though I wasn't the one who led him to Jesus but at least I was 1 slice of the pie to make it whole! I guess this is the reason really I didn't let go my anger at the stupid lorry driver.

Day before...

Met up kwo, eileen, JC and the ever "lovely" Cerelia. I really gotta admit you're quite charming. Haha, bits and pieces of memories of you are coming back slowly. Went back to JJ for a small gathering, found out Lau is father of 2! End up we had to pei Mr. Chen to eat =(

After that we went to Party World @ Yishun Safra. Yes Eileen, I also think to myself that I hog the mic too much sometimes, but I always dun let ppl pay =P Anyway had a tiring night... Slpt at about 4.30...

Day before again...

Met up wit Yeok n Princess! Hahaha. I just love to see Princess, always brighten up my day. Tanya too! Caught her in her most unprepared state, so cute! I wish next time if I had children they would be like them!

Shopping, had a tough time deciding wad to buy but still we found the perfect one! We had durian, the uncle was very funny.... And who says adults cannot eat Chuppa Chups? Bought some back, chit chat with TTT's papa. Hahaha. Very li hai lei!

Days before....

I've forgottened wad I wanted to say... My brain juices are drained.... Alot of things to tell but it's all gone now.... =(

Sometimes we need to RELY to learn to be thankful...
Thank You Lord...

No comments: