Saturday, July 05, 2008

NE show number 1

3 more shows to go til Actual day! =D

Despite my constant complaints about NDP rehearsals, I do enjoy the sweat and friendship in the process. Today's 1st NE show really gave those NSFs a taste of how NDP can influece ppl into patriotism and being proud of what they do.

I think the proudest moment for me was when the F16 flew past our heads. I'm sure everyone were impressed.

My aircraft was also used for deploying the Red Lions, also for the Birds' eye view camera support =) Cool eh?

I think God answered my prayers, perhaps thru Judah also. 1st contingent to go home! Super on time! The moment ran back to our stations, drank water and collect our stuffs, we were sent to the bus! =) YIPPY!

Wasn't able to join Yeok n Trish for Subway, maybe next time when Tanya's ard also =) Also din get to watch any shows with Kang... =( I want to watch so many shows....

"Problems problems everywhere.
Only Lord Jesus can really care.
If you would bother to just share.
Tell it to Jesus, He will bear."
- Leonard Chia

God there's so many things that ppl are facing, I just hope that they can look at you and depend on you. It's just so hard for me to open my mouth and speak of you goodness, they would deem me as foolish or irrelavant. What do I do??? I just want to help...

HUGE Surprise when I got home! My camera IS HEREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT! Canon IXUS 860IS!!!! WWEEEEEEEE!!! hahahahahahaha. SO great! I'll post some of the photos soon! The photos are really sweet! Cool! =)

I learnt thru others' ignore and be calm, not worth to be angry or frustrated. Although easy said then done but I know I will try. I hope Dia n Trish will too. All the best =)

No comments: