Monday, July 07, 2008

It's not wrong...

I'm removing it because somebody has a problem with it.
I don't know what is your problem with it but I can tell you it's not wrong.
If you still refuse to speak to me den I have nothing to say anymore.
I won't apologise because I'm not wrong, I'm only removing them because I don't want to hurt the relationship we had. We've come so far yet can throw it aside because of some indifference.
I hope you understand, maybe learn a lesson not to be rash? And I did not scold you first, look at the history why I flared up... See who started with the "stupid"? So I'm being very direct here. I just want you to be more reasonable...

Anyway, went Sakae with plt 19! So long already since i've ate sakae! Alright man. will post the pics soon with my IXUS 860IS ! =)

After tat went to pick Trishia, went to Vivo. Urgh! The tickets sold out! So we bought Hancock instead. Night breeze is pretty cool at Vivo. Bought a nice nice camera case for my IXUS 860IS ! lolx. Cool man! Bought a cleaning kit also. HEE!

Hancock was pretty cool. Laughters here and there. Some ridiculous scenes but it's a show after all. Finally I watched a movie after sooo bloody long! Arh! haha.

Really got scared by you. I hope you are really ok. Although I'm not sure what happened but I'll be praying really hard for you. It's definitely not nth that will cause this kind of reaction. Take care yea? =)

No comments: