Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ever a time?

I've no mood for anything...

My favourite Caesar Salad is tasteless... Ultimate and WCD becomes bland... The songs I love becomes noises and the ppl I love just becomes so irritating... Wad the hell is happening??

Today I really stood out like a sore thumb... I can shoot my encik left right center and get away with it... What the hell man? I've not been a good example lately... Shitty...

Suddenly my weight lost regime also came crashing down. Budget control is out of control....

I really wonder what is happening... Could it be you?

Sometimes I wonder if the effort is worth it... I go thru such a big big round but end up I get the effect I din't want to have... Is it really that obvious? Since you know the answer, I guess it is...

Anyway, last night JB's trip was really really shiok. Finally can go back there to eat. Yum. Everytime we dine there we'll leave with a super xing fu and man zu feeling. My take is that if I'm taking my last breath on earth, I would like to have the food from there before I die. =P


Anywayz, here are the pics.

No comments: