Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Jon and Lovelle!

22 and 20. Well done you 2!

SAF day today... Sent out my babies early in the morning.... Left my ISAC card in the comp before I left...

I was hoping sending them out would buy me time before reaching back for the SAF day parade but... End up I had to rush my lunch and change...

Was hoping that it's gonna be half day thing but end up I gotta rush a project again... Oh well...

Rude shock when I got back home... I don't know whether you enjoy quarreling with me, whether you have nth better to do or just plain being unreasonable, I just don't understand why you had to do what you did...

If you're worried, I appreciate your concern but I hope you would check and find out the facts before you accuse me of anything or even thing any of such thing is wrong. You were being so unreasonable that I cannot accept it... What you think is wrong may not be wrong. I just hope you were too rashed...

"Dressed my best" that I could find for today. Think that's gonna be my word for these days. Went to meet the gang to celebrate our starry starry bdae babies. Sweet indulgence... The place was kinda smaller than expected. Variety of food weren't much. Price was slightly higher than average.

The dessert was great. I had the Durian Cheesecake which was heavenly. The slice would fill any adult's stomach fast. Never order the Carbonara! Ain't nice at all... Regretted!!! Ugh... The spag was plain and tough. The sauce smells of dead fungi but the taste is bland. Eeeww..

Anyway took quite a few pics. Will wait for the gang to send some to me. =)

I hope you'll change your mind...

No comments: