Saturday, July 26, 2008

Update for the past few weeks...

Urghh.... It's been a busy 2 weeks! In fact 3....

Other than my usual NDP, the audit for my work place is really really squeezing out EVERYONE's energy and drive...

So far so good, nothing major. But it took alot of us NUMEROUS OTs to clear up our stuffs. Let's see... Monday, tues, wed, thurs and today OT.... =( Sianz...

Met up with KWO n Eileen on thurs night like 7?. Went to Himwari, nice concept, ala carte buffet for a japanese restaurant. Not too bad, but old liao cannot chiong buffet... Furthermore I went in with a dieting mind.... Sian 1/2...

Wed was OT, no need to talk... Tues too....

Monday had OT but managed to join the guys for movie. Hellboy 2.... Pretty cool. 3/5 Stars.
Dinner was Subway, cookies are nice =)

Reminder to self: Buy printer ink, new float at least size 6, change worship leader schedule before i fly away - anyone wanna swap?

"Though sinful as I am, weak and unworthy. Jesus shed his cleansing blood so that we all are acceptable unto God" I am weak...

Lord I know you love me and you always give me Your perfect best. I pray that I can give the best to the ones I love as well, just like You. I love you, but I don't know what's best... Amen.

No comments: