Thursday, July 17, 2008

What a really bad day....

Reached work quite on time actually, but still feeling a bit sick... I didn't even had time to go toilet after the morning brief la.... All the way til lunch time...

After lunch was still busy... even after busying there's a STUPID fire drill... =(

End of day brief is such a pain the in the XXXxxxXXX..... The brief is suppose to be good for ALL not inter-click discussion, stop making a less than 3omins brief into a 1hr meeting!! GGGRRRR!

Lao po nt feeling well again.... Asked dad to send her to see doc tml... haiz............................. Better not have to go for operation...

Wanted to send Trish n Tanya home but haiz... Lao po so ma fan... end up they went home themselves...

I din wan it to happen in the 1st place. I didn't ask for it. It just happen ok? Is it wrong to just fall? I din ask any of you to help me. Just let it be, I don't want to be the problem.

Thank YOU very much, that is the last thing I need to end my day with...

Unfair.

No comments: