Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today's NDP sux...

It was a big screwed up... For once we thought that our contingent had done everything right... For once. But the whole show was messed up by the BAND.... Gosh... Where are our double beats??? The parade commander was also not up to standard... Already with mic still can lose voice and make everyone giggle amongst the contingents...

SCDF weren't serious at all... They don't train themselves to take parade seriously... Falling out in good weather, talking, chatting when in parade, fidgitting when sedia position - or at all positions for that matter.... I wish sometimes I can smack their heads... Ill disciplined...

Really really tired... My gosh... Actually slpt abt 3+ last night? Farewell for Cherie, Indulgez is a nice place indeed, the food were above average but still some of it didn't met my expectations. Perhaps the price was a little too expensive...

When to Jon's place to play Wii. The boxing was hilarious and seriously tiring! I hope you guys dun drink too much. Even though all of you are 18 n above but still it is wrong to get drunk... Don't drink just because you wan to, drink only if there's a need to....

Anywayz farewell to my good pal! See you soon! I hope! =P

Lao po gonna be under home observation... Hope she's gonna be fine...

The last thing I wan is to see you hurt... If only I can turn back time...

No comments: