Monday, August 04, 2008

Fallen...

When you cry I can't wipe away ur tears
When u're sad I can't hug u & tell u tt everything's alright
When u're happy I can only believe and smile...
Even though it breaks my heart when u're unhappy, I don't want to stop hearing from you. I want to listen more and more, every bit every part. I just don't want you to be so pressed up, it just hurts to see you like this... I know I'm nobody to you but you are someone to me... So yea... hope you understand where I'm coming from...

Just now mess duty... Sick enciks drink til they vomit all over the toilet.... I hate them... cannot drink already still want to order more... idiots... Waste my time and auntie's time...

Forgot to return the door key... Auntie will kill me... I think i better wake up early tml =( there goes my slp late day...

No comments: