Monday, August 18, 2008

All in a post!

Righty! Let's start with the Wedding! Alot of friends were there. Did I mentioned it got me thinking alot? Hmm... I think I did. Was over-dressed that day... Somebody sabo-ed me. It's alright. Jesse and Jadyn were so cute! The night shots were just beautiful! I love my camera! =)

Dinner @ JJ! Lau bought his own champagne! Kitty loves me the most! HAH! So much mushrooms for my sirloin =P Thanks Eileen n Kang for memories in JJ. I miss working there =) Kara with Eileen after a short break at Starbucks. Good time of catching up.

NDP 08! Tanya and I were in the marching contingent! The curse have not been lifted!!! Those who participated in NDP will not see themselves on TV! OMGosh! It happened to me the 2nd time!!! AAARRRGGGHH!!! Anyone recorded the show??? =(

The night b4 I flown away...
A surprise BBQ! Thanks Dia n Yeok for organising this sweet surprise for me. I'm really touched. Had a hell lot of fun!
Thanks for all who came. Princess, Tanya, Keetee, Jun xian, Yaohui and Jun wen. Had a swell time. I laughed until my tummy ache the whole next day. haha.

LOVE you guys! You guys just make my days so sweet! =D
Posted by Picasa

No comments: