Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Yawnzz part 2...

Time really fies... 2 more weeks to the end of my attachment... wonder if the school really made a mistake or I really got 1 month holiday....

Hopefully really got 1 month of holiday.. Can take this time to rest, to re-shuffle my room, to re-kindle the love in between me and my parents... Really looking forward to be a good testimonial to them....

I really thank God that He have really answered all my prayers... I did not have to face big big persecutions like some others, I'm allowed to be baptised even though my parents are non-Christians... God helped me in my driving test, protected me from electrocuting myself will playing with live wire...

I think I really had things very easy and God really have blessed me alot alot... I will treasure this faith more... Thank God that He placed me in a wonderful cell group... It's kinda scary to know that our cell group is like the" model", the example to follow.... it's like we're so young and still have a long way to go, how can we be the "model"?

Today's cell was a little different, Ms Sherine led us, she shared on how proud she was with our cell.... Kinda felt good when I heard that... But need to be careful of pride... I SUSPECT next week cell's gonna be diff again... Rather surprised... didn't expect... still thought we need to improve alot to be at least up to a certain standard....

Plenty of things coming up... Worship, singspiration, Youth Camp, Youth Corner, Youth Fellowship... dunno if can cope...

Thank God for everything! Amen!

No comments: