Saturday, June 25, 2005

Clumsy Ol' me....

Re-shuffled my room... yea... looks neater but it hurts...

"Giap" my hand, things drop on my foot, get poked by some sort of sharp pointy thing.... got scratched by corners and kicked into shelves.... ugh.... pain here and there....

Today went to work with a lousy mindset... Perhaps not enough sleep ba... Left cheek kept twitching, from morning till now.... walk to office saw birds panic like dunno wad... den suddenly strong wind blew from no where... everyone started to look in the sky, it's like WOW...

The sun was blaring so brightly that can't even look up... suddenly there's this small cloud float pass... it became bigger and bigger, as I walk along the cloud grew from size of car to cover the whole Jurong area... really WOW.... never seen such thing b4... took some pics, lazy to upload... heez...

lightning came, soon it poured.... ugh.... nvm, din't get me wet... work was alrite.. missin' out on the fun for President's Star charity coz supervisor can't be bother :( they were selling satay, selling torch lights, $10 bread loaves, sandwiches, youguart, ice cream etc... no one was working.... ugh... I was sent to do photocopying!!!

crapz they were selling durians and I had to photocopy drawings.... grr... they had offer from Secret Recipe!!! gawk! almost made me forget I need to scrimp and stop spending... back to my poor biscuit tin of biscuits and chocs.... :(

tml's enrolement service... June enrole? sometimes it's hard to plan things if God dun want it to be done... well just saying only.. nothing to think about... hehe... ZZzzZzzZzzzz....

No comments: