Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Yawnz...

Tired... shagged out... just came back from Beng's house.... fixed his net... wonder if he'd meddle with it again and cause another "noob" act... Anywayz finally technology caught up with him... now can contact easier...

Maybe I really take knowledge for granted.. it was a really humbling experience to teach someone what seems SO easy to me... Hopefully I can start seeing this kind of things and pray for God to grant me the patience to teach....

Spent a lot of money.... kinda sad really... suppose to save for something very important but den started spending on food -_-'''' now food is my no. 1 enemy.... gotta be like tat Zhou Dadi, "get rid of the 'inner demon'"

Anywayz... 20th got someone's birthday, 24th another one, 26th gotta lead worship, 1st july got 2 ppl birthday... wah... so stressed....

lot's of pics to post... some other time perhaps... just wait 4 it... probably a change of skin too...

No comments: