Thursday, June 16, 2005

Go 4th...

Nice hall, nice sound system, good speaker and worship team.... Nice message and comfy chair... Yes, the message touches our hearts I think, but I felt something was missing... The urge wasn't there... It's too comfortable to sit there and say "I'll do my part, not to worry..." Maybe just afraid ba... dunno from what also... something was just missin...

Nice msg by BISHOP Robert Solomon (nice name!), John 4, samiritan woman.... was actually about seeding, evangilism and crossing borders... Evangilism is personal... and bla bla bla... rather digestable... Good for thought... just something missin....



Yea... BSB, the backside boys =x hahax... long time never hear them le.... it's like primary 3/4 den start to see got such boyband... though Boyzone was there liao... Haiz... miss those days where we sing BSB songs where ever we go...

In camp, on bus, even singing it to my 1st crush... hmm.. how long was tat?! haiz... miss those days...


tired... really tired... got lotsa work for me in the office.... sure go flat... hopefully that lousy overhead attach shortnails or someone over to help, if not i'm sure to be dead.... on 2nd thought, maybe let me die =x

No comments: