Sunday, June 19, 2005

SHOPPING!!!

Eek... Father's day.... went shopping with Von, Sherz ,Ken and BeN after service... Hahas along here and there.... I realise I'm not such a big spender after all... Sherz is... I'll let her be the biggerst (spender) this time =P

Let's see... bought a wonderful guitar pick-up, so nice... sounds great... adjustable and fit so snuggly in my gig... heez... Great buy... :) Bought the machine heads for the classical gig, left in my room so long... think got no nylon strings left liao... need to buy... Bought a Pelikan pen for my dad! Hope he likes it... Dunno wad to buy liao, think he has everything he needs... (hate to buy presents for ppl who has everything they need)

ZUT! ZUT! ZUT! forget to cut hair!!! Barber close when I reached there.. nvm... tml go JP see have or not...

Von bought nothing~
Ben bought nothing~

Ken bought a pair of DC shoes.... Von thinks it's fake, I think small possibility, but think it's real coz older design.. Anywayz... nice pair I think...

Sherz bought 3 posters... a Real Madrid collar pin... think she almost bought a Lego Zidane... hmm... bought any shirt? dun think so... den there's this bottle she wants to buy, Constantine DVD and BSB's Incomplete... wow...

I'd never dream of buying so many things @ 1 go... well, maybe daydream but figuratively.... can't afford...

Von was asking.. "If 'Dreamerz' buy the bottle for u will u accept it?" den she's like silent and all.... hahaz... so funny... almost got "leng chang"

Nv knew Far East got 3 music shop!! maybe usually not open ba the other 2... found the same guitar Arthur Lo has.. $399........ I tot it was cheap... heng nv buy.. He bought @ $340++ hehehe... the gig was like so nice sound, so easy to press.... EQ built in, dreamy gig....

Phew... legs are tired... wonder whether to take leave on fri or not... someone's special day... Ken knew le.... haiz... slipped my mouth

No comments: