Saturday, June 25, 2005

Wonder why....

Any idea why me din't blog for 2 days? betcha dunno... who wanna noe anywayz? lolz...

haiz.... the worlds' dumbest guy is sitting infront of his comp bloggin... 11:28pm... complaining tat he hasn't blogged for 2 days... also laughing at himself...

Learnt the lesson about choice... I could've got mad and thrown tantrums, could've broke down and start blaming.. Yes there was moments when I felt that I was being fooled but well, I've chosed not to do all those.... I just said "NVM".... yep.... 3 letters....

come to think of it, how was I so gracious? when the 3 letters came out my heart was already in powdered form.... but then there was some sort of relieve from somewhere.... some sort of happiness cause I know it's over....

If you're reading this, I hope you won't continue to treat me like how you did this evening.... though you responded but it's just so cold, so distant... As if I didn't know you at all... There's really a diff... my theory is once again proven.... 100% correct... just refer to Friday, 18th march 2005 3rd paragraph... lolx... precise... and proven!

Brothers and sisters, I'm glad to annouce, after 3 mths++ (yes, i'm still counting...), i've climbed out of the hole... :) not gonna look back anymore...

THINGS TO CONCENTRATE ON:
YF, Youth Camp, Youth Corner, God.... Studies... sch re-opening soon... ugh.... actually I got no holiday!!! what are they trying to do? make me drained out??? madness I tell u... simply madness...

Need some miracle juice to get me back to stay on track now... perhaps can be bought in maldive? haha... still dreaming of goin there... Ms Sharon's fault! haha.. jux kiddin...

No comments: