Monday, June 13, 2005

Finally back to my proper schedule!

Yawnz... 12:40am and still bloggin... I'm sure I'll be dead beat later in the morning....

I think it's been a long long time since i've reported my activities... just for those KAYPO ppl out there, here's my life fo the past week =P

Monday
Well, normal day. After work went home and ZzzZzzZZzzz... Mustafa still working for us! Came back to teach Kuma for a few weeks!

Tuesday
Dunno why Mustafa still here in Gauge room but ok lor... let me go home @ 5pm! Yay! reach home liao changed and went to watch "Madagascar" again! this time with my whole family and with my cousin! Nice show! hehehehe... won't sian de this show

Wednesday
After work went to cell, din really touch much on the cell material but "love-house-clearing" section was rather refreshing in a way... Good to know that cell mates are truthful to each other :)

Thursday
Wonderful day, but the day was really short... Got pay liao!!! Loads of work to do den skipped lunch sia! 1st time.... but made up coz went to JP around 1pm, bank in the cheque, shop around, ate PIZZA HUT LUNCH!!! hahaha.. shiok! shortnails inside surely would be jealous de...

Went home early as well, den packed bags til 1am I think, prepare items for driving test den went to slp ASAP....

Friday
Woke up 7am i think, wash up, check bags, rush to MRT. Went to eat breakfast at TM's BK, den meet thong and Pastor late =P went to Ubin around 10:45am, saw the gers... mission failed... din't surprise dem....

The day was fun! the gers suffer while we enjoy... whahaha... kiddin onli, not tat bad de... they walk, we cycle. They drink plain water, we drink can drinks. They cook in mess tin, we BBQ! They slp in technical tent, we slp in dome tent! Ok lah, we got BBQ the food for the gers hor! dun say never...

Along the way there was this Ch 8 reporter for Qian Xian Zhui Zhong, wow! we got interviewed by them! Yea, I was being approahed! lolx.... they all sabo me! say interview 2gether den ms Eunice stand away and followed by the rest!!! heck...

They waited for the girls to come back so they could interview them... wow... producer's job not easy leh, 30mins show must spend whole day to make... anywayz, I think Ms Eunice will be on the show, the P3 gers also, den I think I'll be there too, also with Ah Thong :) So sweet...

Remember to look out for my pig face, Channel 8, Friday, 17th June, 10:30pm...

Saturday
Woke up with full of mosquito bites! but rather refreshed... went to bath with rusty water... but ok lor coz got my shampoo, so nice! refreshed and shiok... cycle back to jetty, board and headed back to main island...

Jon drove me to Ubi, met instructor, drove in test routes... When back for circuit trial... I was thinking to myself (oh no... everything is so different, sure fail de... parrellel park too outside, didn't give way to main road traffic and always roll back the car...) den the stupid number signs were so small...

11:30am, 1st time park the car without using poles.... not bad for 1st attempt! never scratch ppl's car! lolx.... went to waiting area... sit down... waited... and waited....

instructors came in one by one... den i was the 2nd last, oh no... my turn, den I tot it was a warm up, I saw the L plate with "warm up test" sign... tester asked me to drive to circuit, never signal... 3 times...! I think I did well in the circuit, even though everything was SOOOOOO different... din't bang any pole, mount any curb :) time for outside test route...

Drove around, not bad sia... surely is warm up lah, tester never say anything or mark anything... so just drive normally lor... den he said "turning too wide". "okok.. " den I just drive... den reach back to the driving center... he told me "off the engine, follow me to the office" I was like.. "so troublesome de... why dun start test?"...

He sat me down... he told me... "what do you think of your driveing?" Of course I say not good and bla bla bla... den he say ya, just be careful, you passed...

!!!!!!!!!! stunned! I thought haven't test yet!!! wow.. .really THANK GOD... heez... end the day @ the dinner...

gr8 dinner for the parents... dunno if dad & mum liked it or not... but den I think it's our skit tat helped lightened the mood... :) went to Jon's place to tong...

Sunday
Woke up, went to service, went home to throw all the Ubin barang barang into washing machine, bath and went to Ikea with the YF... should come out more often... :) wait til I have my own car =p

Bought rather lots' of things... wah piangz eh... the carpet so big $19.90 only!!! I WANT!!! regret not buying.. but this chair not bad also... comfy... finally got proper chair to use after so long...

Let's see... spend a whole hell loads of money @ Ubin, spent alot for driving... spend alot after service, den alot more after.... wow... still got money, VERY surpirising.... but it's God's providence, so I won't anyhow spend le... hopefully >_<

No comments: