Thursday, February 03, 2005

Wonderful day today (2/2/05)

Wow... driving was sooooooooooo fun!!! Clutch, brake, gas.... change gear, look here look there, turn steering wheel... shiok man!!!
1st lesson only drove from marsiling all the way to sembawang den back home and den back to sembawang and back home again... SHIOK ARHHHHHH....

Haiz... recently my dear fren "li jia chu zhou" and called me to accompany her... So rushed down to see her after work...
"Machium" in the TV series like that... family prob and boyfren prob... den we chit-chat til 3am... Kaoz that really left me thinking hard on wad Ekabon and Dreamerz posted...
Sianz... they are so right... but I find it sooooo hard to accept that are no perfect or at least close to perfect relationships... I look at it as a very possible thing loh... If only both are strong in Christ ba...
I'm not saying that the ppl they have blogged are not strong.... Maybe need to understand that it's a stage for us to learn... Guess we can't take it seriously unless we know it's serious (wad da heck toking me?)...
Haiz, anywayz I finally got her to go home after so much toking... singing songs, taking photos... Caused me to miss class that morning... Bros n Sis(s) pls pray for this dear fren...
Though she's attending church but she have not accepted yet... She also stopped cell grp le... Can also see seh starting to have church hopping habit...

In other news, my new pet(recently caught praying mantis) have escaped!!!! Kaoz... after went online to study about how to rear praying mantis den I saw it's not in the cage... Sianz, now I have a "spiritually sound" carnivorous insect on the loose in my house...

Kekeke... now starting to learn to spent small, not needed immediate can dun buy.. Ever since I feel the pressure of finding $$ for driving lessons den I know the pain of not having $$, guess God will provide :)

Tag me guys/gals on my new tagboard!

hmm... Second Febuary! Happy birthday to my brother!!!

No comments: