Tuesday, February 22, 2005

What is Your will?

I've been confused recently...

What is God's will for ne in the present course I'm in? I do not seem to have a stable outcome from it, I am seeking and searching all the time. Is it for me to reach out? For me to grow? Or just a place where I belong?

I just don't understand. I sometimes wish to quit this course. It'll be a waste of my parents money.

Today just went to ask if there's any part-time courses for nursing or physiotherapy but there isn't, there are some certification courses but it's for those nurses and general practitioners.

I don't know why but I feel a lot of tension among my class, from the girls, they guys, and the guys....

I really envy Thong's and KWO's classes, even SQ... Dunno bout JY but I'm sure they're better off then me. It's really time for a change, I'd figured that at this stage, it's very difficult to change a person's beliefs and characteristics so I don't think it's really up to me to do the job of reaching out to them...

If being truthul to them gonna make them hate me so much then I think let it be... Once I get back my book from you den it's through...

I think I'm @ a low point of my life now, I still have a ministry to serve in but my basic staple is so not set.... So unclear...

I really need to seek God's will. Brothers and Sisters, please pray for me, I'm feeling very lost right now.

No comments: