Saturday, February 26, 2005

Blooper!!!!

Hahax... Today was fun,

Well, start off my day with driving... nice plan that God had...
Instructor lst minute change to meet in sembawang :)

Went to delifrance to eat nice sandwich... Lady @ the counter not bad.. >_<
Saw the boys.... TL was the same playful and full of nonsense boy...

Went to meet the gang and rode in the 13-seater cab to Jiaying's and Luda's wedding. Nice... a bit warm... I mean very warm...

The wedding wasn't what I expected... It was kinda more than wad I thought it would be after attending Mr. Jeffrey and Mr. Alan's before... Wasn't as smooth running though, hiccups here and there especially with the Pastors, no rehearsal perhaps. Well, we had nice laughs it was all well.

The buffet reception for the wedding was really really grand... At least to me... Kinda pity the bride and groom... Stood throughout the whole ceremony and den last to eat, I even dared Qiusong to *kop some food from the table... =p

After the wedding we were all full and started to make fun of each other... Damn it... I DO NOT LIKE SHERZZZ.... No insult to Sherzzz, u're not my type and you won't like me either =x (as some1 special that is...) Good to be frens though :)

Xiaolang and Xiaohua kena *suan like dunno wad.... SQ was so caught up with flirtin with the Garnish, Maincourse and Dessert that Beng and co were shouting @ him...

Went for pool @ CWP... after that we search high n low for tat little flower.... SQ *hum to go into neo-print shop but kept on say he saw her there... I went in & out to check it out but nv see any flower... =p

The damn escalator @ level 2 spoilt... me, SQ n QS took a detour out to carpark, I saw the EXIT SIGN and led them into the flight of stairs... QS kept saying door will not open den just as we reach the last door it couldn't open..... =p

We climbed up n down and tried the doors but den we were just stucked... It was like soooo embarassing... We called the flower to come "rescue" us... Thank God in the end some1 opened the door for us... So embarassing... To think I led the expedition so well in sec 1/2..

No comments: