Saturday, February 26, 2005

Phobia

Yeap, today also found out my phobia...

The phobia of leading girls... I remember once upon a time when I was in Sec 2...

I was to assist Dreamerz n "Freddy", only to ASSIST... They were doing outdoor cooking and were ready to do area cleaning...

"Freddy" n Dreamerz dared me to fall them in for area cleaning so being the confident guy who doesn't knows his own strength I went for it...
"Ok all fall in" I yelled "HUH?" the girls shouted in unison...

Dreamerz was ended up scolded badly by Ms Sherine, the gers crowded around dem and I was too embarrased to do anything... I think I could remember what Ms Sherine shouted @ Dreamerz...

"... Jun wen come here! Leonard is only here to help, and my girls are very disciplined why need to fall in...." and to the gers "...what are you all oing here?!?! I thought I asked Jun wen to come?..." UNQUOTE, I dun remember exactly what she yelled but poor dreamerz...

Well... from den I got a very bad phobia of teaching... next day I was suppose to come for a lesson to help out but I slept through it... I got a big lecture from Mr. See, I believe Ms Sherine told him and from den own I was never close to the girls... =x

Until recently, I had already shooked off the shadows of living under the fear, Xiaolang approached me to teach Fajar Sec GB... I immediately turned it down... Thinking back I shouldn't have done that, maybe I should have thought through it 1st... Haiyo...

Anywayz, wad's done cannot be undone... I'm not blamng anyone, espeacially not "Freddy" & Dreamerz... But it was a funny thing to remember... I know the P1 gers will remember that also =p

No comments: