Thursday, February 17, 2005

Restless...

After being so tired for so long, it's time I find out why...

Yeap, it's the lifestyle of poly... Eat, got to school, spend time on comp and sleep late....
That's like the routine of my life now... Ever since I got to poly...

I got no time for excercise actually... Wish I can... so sianz... no discipline... Any1 wans to join me to go gym or play sports?

I was so blessed this birthday... Although it's my last year being a teen, I feel like its too fast... actually we feel old, not as strong/fast/playful as before...

zzz... about 2.5 weeks nv go karaoke liao... a bit itchy... Hui kept asking when i free, go sing... haiz... no money... any1 sponsoring me?

27th march! Ice skating, Glory Joy Youth Fellowship, all are welcome, more details pls msg me :)

Got to excercise more!!!

No comments: