Sunday, February 06, 2005

God loves to play...

God is very playful...

why? coz He plays me.. almost all the time...

Is it wrong to compliment that others are pretty? Then why the hell do people misunderstand?? kaoz, say ppl pretty also kena "suan" that I like others....

Den is it wrong to like someone?? Yea so what if I liked her before? Now's a different case... Kaoz... treat me as if I desperate like dunno wad... I wanna take pic of "you" meh? siao... Now I know God's reason...

Kaoz.. He really plays me alot.. JJRG never every have busy nights when I'm around... Only today when the guys came then started working like mad... Work nvm, den I had to spill the damn ILT on that customer!!! kaoz eh...

Den Lau say nvm, spill more.. coz it's his old colleague... super sianz... told me that the guy was C's ex... and was her dream guy!!! kaoz eh... No wonder she so so so mad at me... but then she's married already wad... why like tat???

Haiz... God loves to play.. tat's all I can say...

Tues morn learn driving, noon go bowling = spent man many $$$
Wed BBQ at home... dunno wad to do... at nite...
Thurs nite at Jonnehneh place... think is overnite....

Hope God can play less and help me more =x
no lah.. all theses are just complains and rantings... gtg...

No comments: