Monday, February 14, 2005

Calling for help...

Hmm, ppl say tat bloggin are just what u're writing to show ppl... In some case yeah... but then who noes? maybe tat's the real you?

Anyways... I feel that it could be a call for help? a place to show expression? to vent anger? hu noes man... God might use us to testify in blogs?

Calling for help here...
It's been a tough struggle for me to confesss to my parents tat I'm a Christian. Even my bro thinks that I'm faking..(or at least he's not taking it seriously)

I'm blaming it on myself coz alot of times I wasn't a good testimony to my parents for God.. I been very tired lately, I thank God for the CNY break so I had rest.

Ever since I got the job @ JJRG I haven't been slping early, coz i been using the comp for seriously long hours... I dunno if I'm addicted but I just think I dun have the discipline to stop myself...

This is wad my dad dislike the most...

2ndly I keep spending $$ without thinking.... and my mum hates that....

3rdly I've been skipping lessons, slping in lectures, not doing assignments, copy homework/pjts... Very very bad testimonial to classmates...

Also since I was the more "techie" guy in class, I helped hacked NYP's comp and taught my class how to use MSN in sch while the tutor was teaching... Suddenly pirated games was alright to me and I even taught my frens how to crack free games from trials...

Looking back on all theses I feel really ashamed... I'm calling for help here that may my sis n bros in Christ help pray for me...

I'm also taking my practical driving test on 11th june... I'm thinking of quitin my job and help my mum after I got my licence. It appears that my manager does not want me to quit and I can see why... I also felt that it was God's calling for the 3 of us to work there, since our boss is a Christian, our manager and fellow worker attends cell and the fact that the area has many many Christians.

Pray for me:
Discipline/Self-control to shine for Jesus
Courage and strength to tell my parents
Alertness and humbleness to know, admit and correct my mistakes.

Pray for my class, that they'll be less corrupt, grow closer and be more normal.

Pray fot JJRG that they'll be blessed by God, and that God will provide.

Do pray for me...

No comments: