Thursday, February 10, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Yeah! ang paos, BBQs, food, drinks and BAH KWA!!!

Lot's and lot's of BAH KWA!!! Yuum! hehehe =p'''''

yea, but it's also a time of trial and testings.... Yesterday mum asked me to light joss stick and burn joss paper for her.. I stood firm and said NO. Yeap I said no...

Hooray for God! but sob for me... my called me AxxHxxx... and said I was so useless... But I didn't mind...

Yeap.. finally some1 with the same though as me....

This dear sis sort of got me back into thinking "why blog?" yea... Why show ur diary to the whole world? Yeap... just like what I first thought. At 1st I was heading towards my "story" line of approach... but then I needed alot of time and inspiration to blog one of it...

Anywayz, now I noe why ppl like to blog, to offload whatever frustration, whatever stress and troubles into the boundless web and leave them feeling fresh after their bloggings...

At least that's why I blog... :)

No comments: