Friday, September 19, 2008

So many thoughts... So difficult in words...

Haiz, haiyo... Aiya... Sian... Sad... =( Hmm...

Just to sum it all up.

Time to time we face so much negativity and often we are facing it alone... Usually I try to load it off over here but what do you do if there's too much??? Even if it's all around you??

As much as I hate to drag it over, I too need an outlet... (if u're confused wad i'm blabbling about it's alright, I don't know what I'm typing too...)

The numerous not-meant-to-be-s, the outrageous decisions that's just mind boggling... The disappointments thats thrown at you, failures that stops you right in your tracks... Mistakes that's so silly you thought you wouldn't commit them..

Stumbled upon my MSN Space thru my colleague's invite... I realised how far I've came from my sec sch days til now.. Yet I'm still trying to live my sec sch dreams... Sure I've gotten some of my wishlist items but what does that all mean? At the end of the day am I sucessful in all I do when I competed my list???

I realised that sec sch days are really those good old days where we played, fought and had lots of FREE TIME with each other... Thanks to Yao Hui, Jun Xian n Beng for bringing up the good old memories...

I wanna re-live those innocent days, days that were so pure and worriless. God-seeking and childlike.

Who hasn't had bad times? Really... Flip thru ur diary/blog or old photos... Play some oldies music and be reminded of your good old days... Nostalgia... Remember your wants and see what you have now... Irony is, what you got yourself, is it really what you wanted back then?

I thank God for time me to try setting things right... 2 years. I'll be back...

No comments: