Monday, September 08, 2008

Life back in SG

Well... The weather is not very friendly...

Or perhaps it just speaks of how I feel? Hmm... Cloudy and stirred. Wet and sobbish...

Anywayz. Glad to be back! =P

Although the most sickening part is I had to work immediately the next freaking day... The day off was paid back to me on friday =)

Met up with TTT! Awww... How much I miss them!!! Really really missed them lots. It was really heart warming to see Princess's and Tanya's faces when they recieve their gift! I will never forget Tanya's reaction =D Heartwarming~ Coffee Bean beats anything else! Haha.

Went shopping for Winnie's present, hmm. Happy 17th! Hey, you better start to buck up on ur studies ok? Don't be a WORM!!!

Sat was the long long long awaited cell. Missed the AGM... End up went to slp to recover the lost hours... Now I'm well adjusted to SG time! Hehe, so much for Jet Lag =P

Service on Sunday, Pastor Joseph took a little longer than expected... I din't realised I was the projectionist too... So many annoucements!

Lunch together as a church, how long has that been? Went down to FICO for water soccer! Oww... I think there's alot of atheletes in our church... Or maybe I'm getting old... The after effect of the games was almost terrible... Blueblacks all over my shins!

Headed home for dinner while the gang went to Hooked! Sorry guys, just too sick of westernised food. Not that I'm trying to be difficult yea? Hope you guys would understand that 18 days of fish n chips, beef steaks, roast lambs, baked pastas or anything that has a napkin with cutlery set on your tables would appeal to me during maybe this few days? Hehe.

Met up for some chit chat and Starbucks, yes Green tea is nice no doubt but STILL I prefer Ultimate. Haha. Javachip ain't my cup of tea OR coffee even =)

Righty, for those of you who hvn seen the post before this, do check out my pics of the Aussie land in the past 4 posts! =) Wanna catch up with as many of you ASAP!

No comments: