Sunday, September 14, 2008

Service - able...

'U/S' and 'S'...

Yesterday was a fine example of what-you-can-plan-will-go-wrong day... Planned to wake up late and go JB with mum n Jacky... After that come back and rest for service next day.

End up the jam was too long and we headed for CWP. At least I got to see the new shops in there. After that head back home sulking at the inevitable traffic...

So we bought bak kwas and mooncakes for ah ma and ah po. Just before heading there a decision was made... Lantern @ night!! OMGosh.... I wanted to play on sunday!!! Haha...

Anyhows... Ah gong reached home soooooo late! Every night he's working... Oh dear... Sometimes I really wish old ppl weren't so fragile looking... My heart just sank in when I see my ah gong return from work so late... My heart was sobbing inside...

After that Lantern with TTT, Dia n Yao Hui. Haha. It's always always always very fun when Princess n Tanya is around... When Yao Hui is ard it's fun PLUS alot of sweat!

Sometimes I wished you didn't knew.... Things would be so much different.... I don't want it to be this way.... God please ease the pain....

So we played til we got too tired... Sharing stories of the pioneers of SESS really brings back alot of memories. I can taste it again... I won the only basketball tournatment for Warrior! the final score is 2-0... I scored! YAY!. Sweet is the taste of victory! =P

Reached home about 2am.... YEA! Arsenal won! Convincing victory! I loved the assist by Walcott. He definitely can be a start player if he continues to play like this.

Woke up early to meet Suki =) Breakfast at Mrs Yeo's hse downstairs. Brought her to service. I think it's pretty much the same as a Presbytarian service ba... Hopefully she'll join us again =)

Lunch with Beng, SQ n Lizhi. You guys seems be be quite comfortable with each other. Relief! haha.

Help Suki made passport size photos for her CV...

Watched Kungfu Dunk in Gliderz, headed to CCC with the gang... BUT!!! Did not open... No wonder! TTT! The only open after 17th SEPT!!! We can go there again! Haha.

Ended up in Coffee Club. The muddy pie was pretty nice. I like the base. Headed to Changi T3. Waited sooo long for the seats.... Irritating RACIST asses.... God.. How to love those sooo un-lovable ppl?? It's just so hard to contain this kind of anger...

It wasn't until Lovelle n Shermaine's conversation that reminded me...
God is always in my life... It's up to me how much do I allow Him to be shown...

What is important in my life? Ministry here or the world out there? Sometimes I think leaving your comfort zone will make you see better. Appreciate better, equip you with the knowledge. Like the stars I saw, you will never understand how small you are and what it really means when God became man just to save your puny smelly unforgiving asses...

Never will you be always a Green Label - Serviceable all the time... You might need to go thru servicing to become of better quality... =)

No comments: