Monday, September 29, 2008

I feel terrible...

Someone must be cursing me behind my back... I keep sniffing and sneezing away....

Feels like shit... No strength in any part of my body at all and I'm so drained...

Funny how ppl like to poke fun at others but cannot take jokes themselves. You really must say that to ppl you wished would not stay single n available for long...

Friends don't have to be like this... Ouch n double ouch... Ever felt wad it's like to be the surplus being pushed around like a piece of crap? Hahaha.

I'll try to keep in mind your double standard next time.

Mamma Mia was GREAT... The scriptwriter is magnificent! To string ABBA's decades worth of songs in a single musical is just brilliant...

But it's gonna be a shame when ppl don't appreciate original ABBA and mistake it for Mamma Mia's by product... It's like those kind of situation where you know a certain song den when ppl remake it and the whole world thinks it's that way... How irritating...

Benny cameoed in the show!! OMGosh! He never changed! Still the same man... Wad a surprise! Haha.

Beng's gonna catch the ABBA fever soon, hopefully it won't be a shallow fad... Things just goin too fast for ppl to sit down n slowly appreciate stuffs...

The world is as such.... PUI...

No comments: