Monday, September 08, 2008

Part 3...

So as night falls, the surrouding gets extremely dark... the skies turns into different shades! From blue to orange, to pink, to purple and slowly becoming pitch black. You will never ever survive without a torch light in the middle of theses area. It's so dark that if you put your and infront of you, not only you won't be able to see it, but you dun even feel that you are placing it up urself!

But every dark side there's a nice side! Look at the stars!!!! It's brilliant! That's the 1st time I saw SO MUCH stars! Not spreads of them but technically CLOUDS of stars. We could see the milky ways! I love my camera! Hahaha! Amazing!

Even though I could capture some of the stars shots but the photos does not really do justice to God's creation. You really need to be there to experience the full awesome-ness of the stars. Walk into the middle of the desert where the ligth is far behind, soon you'll accustom to the bright stars shining in your eyes. God's majesty is just right before you! It just cracks me that I cannot share all of this with you...

While I was in the desert, my couterparts are in the Airport, I could've been playing my PSP in the nice warm sun =P
Posted by Picasa

No comments: