Saturday, September 20, 2008

Holiday

Finally got a chance to slack around.

Although I'm on overseas leave for the past 2 days but I still don't get enough of it. Guess no one will be satisfied no matter how many days you have. Haha.

Anyway thurs was swell. Went to CS with Beng & JX. Hmm... I love Furusato! Finally brought got to share the DELIGHTFUL food with you guys. Was so excited that I forgottened to take photos!! Sian. Haha. But it's really worthed it.

Watched 2 shows. Black Water and Death Race. Hmm... Black Water is really a budget aussie film... Sucks... Better than the Seeker though. Haha. Death Race was pretty cool but was really quite lame... The plot is kinda dumb in the end. It's just a show anyways. Haha.

Yesterday's trip with Suki, Sida n ZH was kinda a bummer. Coz we went in without any plans and anyhow hamtum. Ugh... Next time we gotta plan well before we go in. If not it'll be like lost in the lalang. haha.

Nick asked me if I'm going for the retreat.
He said I could've accomplished more this year.

2 things that pronged my mind. Where am I next year? Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, give to God what belongs to God...

Jesus, show me what belongs to you and I'll gladly give...

Ex Wallaby. Hopefully my last SP detachment. I get a feeling the ST guys are going to plan a big farewell for us later... Farewell...

Hmm... Haven't meet up with my Dia-lings for a long long time. How much I miss them! =P

No comments: