Thursday, September 11, 2008

Breeze thru the week...

Without my objectives done!!!

Oh my gosh... My bosses will be sick in the stomach when they hear the bad news...

Well, they can't blame me if they kept on putting me on the frontline and not giving me time to clear the jobs that are important =P Haha...

Tues...
Not very productive... Accomplished 10 rounds... Hmm... Nothing much...

Wed...
Swimming test! Early morning headed to CNB, olympic size pool and great gym facilities man! How I wished I can use that place everyday! Cleared my Cat 1 and certified fit for ship board! YAY!

The test includes a 75m swim in full working uniform, tread water for 5 mins, strip to your undies and make a float out of ur trousers den swim the remainder 25m. Not to forget a 3m Survival jump! OH MY!!!! How FUN!!!

Do you know how it feels to jump off a building or how those olympic jump-board divers feels like? The 3m was bad enough...

You'd imagine it'd be over when you take the 1st step but when u're up there the immediate reaction would be almost like mr. bean...! When you know that u're mid air you can't help but feel that u're gonna die when u land.

It felt like forever to reach the water really.... That caused me to breath water into my nostrils as I tried to look when I was gonna reach! Haha, how dumb!

I was one of the lucky few who went ahead to try the 5m jump!!! OMGosh!!!!! It felt like my stomach was left behind and really this time it really took FOREVER!!! The splash follows and the heavier u are the deeper u'll be in the water! Good thing the pool is deep. Hehe.

When to TM for a long awaited Singapore SHOPPING! Really SG is SO much better than Aussie... 24hrs shopping, even if not there'll be late nights too... I can spend 1 whole day shopping man... Next stop shall be CWP, I heard there are some new shops too =)

Met TTT + Dia. Went for dinner @ East Coast Food Village. Princess n Tanya really brighten up my day! Even though I had a good day, they're just like icing on sugar coated candies! =P Headed to CCC, Cheesecake Cafe not open =( Went home with a super shagged body... Knocked out almost immediately!

Hehe, survival jump was FUN! So glad to make it as a Cat 1 SWIMMER! =)

Thurs...
Out of office again... So tiring... Din manage to complete 10 rounds. Try again tml =)

Gonna bring Suki to church this Sunday =) So long nv meet up man, the last time was Sentosa... Hmmm, how long was that??? Feb?? Apr? haha. Wun be joining you guys for the run if there's any. Pray that God'll bring her back and restores her =)

No comments: