Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yeaps...

Thurs after work...

Went to pick dia, headed to Bedok to pick Yeok n Trish n Tanya. Dinner @ Ikea... Wowzzz... They're the most wacky siblings i've ever saw... The WHOLE night... whahaha... Really can brighten up ppl's day. But seeing them reminds me I'm growing old... My mum's nagging are starting to sound in my head bouncing off my skull here n there.... Owww?

Last night after work went opposite with my colleagues for a nice little fellowship. I learnt a new skill!!! Prawning! It's really fun and great! The satisfaction you get when you hooked a huge one! After that my hand stinked like nobody's business.

Headed to Old Nelson Road's grill bar... Atmosphere was great. Service is excellent but the food was slightly above average... It was a very very very rare time where we broke the plt 14 curse - never will all plt 14 meet 2gether in a gathering. Even so, it was short lift of the curse... Beng left to join the boys for bowling... Soon we also left for home...

So tired after today's rehearsal... Got some work to catch up... Another time...

No comments: