Thursday, May 15, 2008

FED UP!!!!

Call me critical, call me reading too much into it.... Dont wan to care anymore...

You all can settle you own problems... The more I care the more I feel worse and the whole damn thing is because YOU ALL!!! If you all can't live in peace with each other, how can you practice wad you preach???

Take a step outside and look at yourselves... I'm not judging you all but it just pains me to see you all wrecking each other... flesh against flesh... and yea, I am the one who is to be blame for everything, none of it were YOUR attitude, unwillingness, frustrations and pride!

Just hope you all wake up from your stupid ideas...

Don't think? Just observe man.... Listen to every WORD you say. Every complain or whine... Just take a step back and listen...

Knowing you stepped into this field you'd had to take up the Cross and burden. If you're so unwilling den DON'T! Those of you who think this way too PLEASE! Man will always fail... DON'T expect too much from mere humans...

FED UP...

No comments: